Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nick and Brie: Married!

Nick and Brie were married at Sierra Lakes Golf Course in Fontana. I just love this couple. They were one of my first weddings that I booked after moving to California. Their wedding was perfect. So many fun details and I loved the mariachi band during dinner, it was a huge hit.

Nick and Brie live in Newport Beach and so we did their engagement shoot there. I don't remember, but I must have mentioned that I have a deep and abiding love for the hippo cookies at Dad's on Balboa Island. It is kind of an obsession. At the end of the evening Brie brought in a dozen hippo cookies for me to take home. I was shocked, not even my sweet husband would think of something like that. When I told my mom she actually cried that someone would be so thoughtful :) Anyways, Brie and Nick will forever be the SWEETEST COUPLE EVER. Love them! Thank you so much! I think I finished them in 2 days, yes, 12 cookies in 2 days. Okay, Carlos may have had a 1 or 2.


Nick and Brie chose to do a First Look before their ceremony. Loved it!!! You get so many more pictures than you would if we just did pictures just in between the ceremony and reception. So awesome! I HIGHLY recommend it.













1 comment:

Megan Plenge said...

amazing shots mollie! I love both of these weddings that you just posted...beautiful!!!