Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Scott and Jessica: Engaged!

Scott and Jessica have been together since high school and they told me that they have never had nice pictures done of them and so they were worried that they wouldn't be very good at the picture thing. All I have to say is: WHATEVER! They are so photogenic, they should do pictures more often. I had a blast shooting all over Balboa with them. It really is my favorite place to shoot. We did some in the downtown area and then we went down to the Wedge where they got engaged for some beach pictures. I was so so so happy with how these came out, so be sure to watch their slideshow at the end.










Check out their slideshow HERE!

No comments: