Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, June 8, 2009

David and Cassie: Married!

Location, Location, Location. David and Cassie were married at Shutters On The Beach in Santa Monica. Absolutely beautiful. It was a joy to work with their wedding planner, Kelley Lee Gin of Picture Perfect Events. She made the day beautiful and run so smoothly.

I had so much fun getting to know David and Cassie and being a part of their big day. I hope you guys had so much fun in Spain. I still have so much jealousy :) Here are some of my favorites from the day.




I absolutely love First Looks. They are so fun and emotional.












2 comments:

Cristi said...

AWESOME shots miss mollie jane!

Katherine Bowman said...

Beautiful ring!