Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alvy and Julie: Married!

It was my weekend for crazy, stylized lighting situations. First, as you can tell from the previous post, I had Monique and Dustin's wedding and then came Julie and Alvy's. Talk about style! I loved all the details and thought that went into their wedding. Their ceremony was COMPLETELY lit by candles in a room painted completely black with no windows (with no flash)...yes, dark. But it has to be one of the most AMAZING ceremonies that I have ever be witness to!!! I loved it! Plus, they decided to do a first look and we got some of my favorite couple shots ever. I just really loved this wedding. Check it out (don't miss their slideshow)!

My FAVORITE shot of the day!!!


Yep, I love this classic shot.





Remember this cute couple, Oscar and Lily. We shot their wedding this last March
DO NOT miss their slideshow HERE!

No comments: