Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, September 7, 2009

Wes and Amanda: Married!

Wes and Amanda had a beautiful ceremony at their church in Garden Grove and then we headed over to the amazing Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach. A quick side story...way back before I even thought it was possible for me to be a wedding photographer (I wanted to be, but I didn't think it was the "responsible" this to pursue...hahaha) we parked in front of the Hyatt Regency and there was wedding going on, I just stopped and watched the wedding photographer and thought, "man, that is what I want to do. How great is his job! He gets to take pictures of the happiest day of these people's lives on the beach. I want to DO that!!!" It was a dream come true for me to be shooting a wedding there, I felt like I had come full circle.

Anyway, I had SO much fun at their reception! It was a PARTAY with music and dancing, absolutely beautiful. Amanda even did a native dance. You go girl. It was awesome! Check out some of my favs and their slideshow at the end is so much fun! Check it out.










Don't miss their wedding day slideshow HERE!

No comments: