Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family Portrait Time and More Pics of My Cute Nieces and Nephew

It's that time of year again! Family Portrait Time! We are trying something new this year, I'm so excited!



FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION

1 hour session
40-50 Edited Images
Mid-Res CD of Images
Up to 6 people (each additional person $15)

$200

Included is a 1 hour session in the Orange County area. Outside of Orange County is a $25 travel fee. Following the session 40-50 artistically edited images will be placed on the proofing site for 2 weeks for ordering. After your orders have been placed, your mid-res CD of all of the images will be sent. A mid-res CD means that all of the images will be in a 4x6 format, so you can make any prints up to a 4x6 size. Perfect for any Christmas cards that you will be making!

Hi-Res CDs will also be available for purchase for $400. You can see all of the print prices on the Mollie Jane Website in the Portrait Prices section.

Call today to set up a session, we are booking for the last week in October right now.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a sneak peek of a shoot I did with my nieces and my nephew while I was in Utah. Below are some more images from that shoot. Aren't they SO adorable?!












My sister and her little cuties.



No comments: