Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Monday, September 21, 2009

Antioni and Heather: Married!

I figured it out. I have know Heather's family for TWENTY years! Is that insane or what?! Erin, Heather's older sister was my very bestest friend all of my growing up years. We met in 4th grade and were completely inseparable until we were forced to when we got into separate colleges. People said we were connected at the hip. (Funny side story: Erin went on my first date with me and my date when I was 16. I wasn't allowed to single date and she was still 15, so she couldn't date at all, so she just came, just the 3 of us. Hahaha.)

Anyways, I was more than thrilled to shoot Heather's wedding! But what made it even more great was that I also was able to shoot Tara, Heather's younger sister's reception that same day. How, you may ask?! Tara and her husband Marlin were married on July 3rd (just a little over a month before Heather). And so they decided to have a combined wedding reception!!! How fun is that?! Definitely a first for me and I loved it. It was entertaining from beginning to end! They are a very culturally diverse family and everyone is so talented. Heather and Joan and Terry, her parents, all sing with the Gladys Knight choir and travel all over the country signing, so there was a lot of singing. Heather wrote a song and performed it for Antioni, so beautiful. And their was cultural dancing galore, so fun!!!

It was a wonderful day for me! I felt so blessed to be a part of their day. Here are a few of my favorites from the day and don't miss their slideshow at the end!


Heather and Erin. Erin lives in Hawaii now, it was SO fun to see her and catch up.



My second favorites shot of the day!
With all of my whole soul I love this picture!!!!



View their slideshow HERE.

No comments: