Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kylee's Senior Portraits

Kylee is my first Senior Rep for the year! Seriously, I could have taken pictures of this girl all day. How adorable is she?! I feel so lucky to have her as my rep. Don't forget to check out her slideshow at the end of the post!

By the way, I am still looking for some Orange County Senior Reps. If you are a high school senior click HERE to check out the details.








Check out Kylee's slideshow HERE!!!!

2 comments:

lyndsey said...

yeah! kylee was one of my YW. she's gorgeous anyway but these pictures are awesome -- great job!

also i saw your mom & dad & sister yesterday :)

Alli said...

Um can I have her clothes please? That dress is adorable and I totally want that yellow shirt/black shorts and cute hat. I'm sure it helps that she is a cute girl and had an amazing photographer! Love it!