Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Friday, September 25, 2009

Charlie is ONE!

One of my favorite things about going back to Utah is that I get to see my family (of course), but I also get to see my very bestest friends. Charlie is one of my best friends' son, I have able to shoot Michelle's wedding (WAY back when I had no idea what I was doing and in FILM craziness), her maternity pictures and Charlie's newborn pictures. So it worked out perfectly when I was going to be in Utah right around the time he was turning one.

One is such a fun age! Moms out there, this is not really the age that you get cute posed pictures with them smiling perfectly at the camera (if you go into it thinking like that you will be highly disappointed). It usually works something like this: put them in good light, chasing them around and around, they pick up something off the ground, mom takes it away, baby cries, mom hands it back and it becomes a prop for the shoot. At the time it feels a little bit hectic, but in the end we get this:

(Don't forget to watch the slideshow at the end. He's too cute to miss!)



CLICK HERE to see Charlie's slideshow.

1 comment:

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Mollie thanks so much for doing these! THey turned out so stinkin cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!