Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tanner and Brighton: Married!

I loved this wedding, everything about it. I was beyond ecstatic when Vicky (Tanner's mom) asked me to come to Utah to shoot Tanner and Brighton's wedding! Everything about this wedding was perfect. Umm, yeah, the couple was beyond adorable, they made my job so easy! They were married at the Draper LDS Temple, it is a brand new temple so I had never shot their before, it was so beautiful, with the mountains so close behind it, breathtaking. Tanner and Brighton were up for anything! We shot for awhile at the temple and then we went to downtown Lehi (one of my old Utah stomping grounds). It was so cool. I was SO happy with the images we got!

Their reception was held at the Alpine Art Center, it was so beautiful, so many fun details. I especially loved all of the blue puffs all around, so original. Tanner and I share a neice, Eliza, she has been on the blog many time (here and here), it was so fun to see her dancing and running around with all of her cousins. It was just a great time!

Anyways, enjoy some of their wedding pictures and don't miss their slideshow at the end!!!!












My sweet little Eliza! In the first picture she is doing this cute little shoulder dance. Tanner and Brighton had a live band, she was having so much fun.
Click HERE to view their slideshow.

1 comment:

Laura & Eliza said...

ummm....are ya kidding me? look at my adorable little girl!!! oh i love her so much! i wanna see more pictures of this wedding! tanner and brighton are to die for cute! perfect for each other!