Mollie Jane Announcements! (Scroll Down to See Latest Posts)

NEW MOLLIE JANE PHONE NUMBER!!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS: 714-224-9904




Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dave and Erica: Married!

Dave and Erica AMAZE me!!! I have never been so inspired by a couple's love and support towards each other in all my years of doing this. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful, it was a perfect day. I loved all of the details at their reception. And the Jones soda bottles with their engagement pictures were awesome, I've never had my pictures on one before, so great! They had their reception at the Heritage Museum of Orange County, it was so cool with all of the old building and the old rusted car, perfect!











Don't miss their wedding slideshow HERE!

3 comments:

Cristi said...

I LOVE these, Mollie! Great job!

Unknown said...

Mollie,

Thank you soo much for the amazing job you did at our wedding. We are MORE than happy with all the great images we got. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Thanks again!!

Erica and Dave

bellz and whistlez said...

Wow, Mollie! You did it again..another wonderful job on capturing the wedding. We both know how truly remarkable this couple is. And I'm so glad you were able to get all the moments in this one beautiful day. Thanks for being such a great person to work with... ;)

Charmae {for Bellz & Whistlez}